Remember it isn't just "things and stuff," it's what makes a house your home. Ensure that the contents of your home are correctly covered in the event that something does go wrong.
- Alternative accommodation cover if your home is not safe to live in;
- Accidental damage on your entertainment electronics as standard;
- Cover for your garden contents, including barbecues and garden tools;
- Furniture such as sofas, beds, wardrobes, chairs and accessories.
- If your freezer fails we will cover the cost of replacing your food (*up to the amount underwritten in your policy).
As one of your most important assets, it is imperative to have your home covered in case the worst happens.
- Home repairs carried out by insurer-appointed builders;
- Permanent fixtures and fittings within the home are also covered (such as showers, baths, built-in kitchen);
- Replacement locks in the event your house keys are lost or stolen;
- Property owners liability and employers liability included as standard;
- Glass replacement for internal and external "fixed glass".
Our experts will talk you through the right cover for you, but here are some optional extras you may need:
- Accidental damage to buildings or contents;
- Contents cover for items that you take away from your home (such as what you wear or carry on your person);
- Protect your bicycles in addition to your contents;
- Home emergency cover for a range of emergency situations;
- Legal expenses insurance
Excesses and exclusions apply. For full details of cover and exclusions, speak to our team on 0161 763 8222.